[Olympus developers 271]: Ravenclaw on Linux

Andrew Dougherty andrewdo at frdcsa.org
Mon Dec 13 11:14:56 EST 2010

To whom it may concern,

I am wondering whether Ravenclaw and components of Olympus can run
under Linux.  I am interested in using the dialog management component
in several configurations:

a) as a text chat interface
b) as a VOIP IVR system using Sphinx and either Asterisk or GNU Bayonne
c) as a server that interacts with a remote Google Android device,
   changing the Google Speech Recognition API grammar as needed

For the android interface, I would like to obtain much of the
vocabulary such that would have been used with the Intelligent
Procedural Assistant system.  I am developing a personal task manager
that uses temporal planning software to schedule activities and it
needs an Interactive Execution Monitor.  Here is a link to a paper on
it:

http://frdcsa.org/~andrewdo/writings/icaps-2011-paper.pdf

It is essential that all of the software be free and open source.

I am also interested in tools for editing the grammar and task
structure, and may have such a tool under development if none exists.

Thanks!
Andrew