[Olympus developers 157]: Re: explicit confirm help

Antoine Raux antoine.raux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:28:54 EDT 2009

Hi Tiziana,

Well what *should* happen is that the concept should go to the INACTIVE
state after a "NO". What happens next depends on your task tree but most
of the time, it will request the concept again (because the request
agent should still be in a non-completed state at the top of the stack).
Could you send to the mailing list both your task tree definition file
and a log file that displays the behavior you're mentioning?

antoine