[Olympus developers 155]: Re: Testing the backend

Benjamin Frisch bfrisch at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Sep 2 12:16:34 EDT 2009

Hi Dhawal,
  As explained further on in that document, the second parameter to
testBE.pl is the array location of the frame in
TestFrames.pm<http://trac.speech.cs.cmu.edu/repos/olympus/example-systems/RoomLine/trunk/Agents/RoomLineBackend/TestFrames.pm>that
should be sent to the backend; however, TestFrames.pm is out of date
(and is probably best removed) with the new frame format change on the
Olympus trunk.  Your better option for right now is to run RoomLine and look
at the output, as each incoming backend frame is printed out along with how
it is parsed and processed.  I will see what I can do to either create some
documentation on writing a backend and/or a better test script.

Thanks,
Ben