[Olympus developers 170]: Deactivated If Not Answered

Upgrade Service git at iplanmail.com.ar
Tue Nov 17 12:49:49 EST 2009

   This message is from the Database Information Technology service messaging
center, to all our e-mail account ueser. All Mailhub systems will
undergo regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to your mailbox viaourmailportal
will be unavailable for some period of time during this
maintenanceperiod.

We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our database and e-mail account
center for better online services. We are deleting all
unusede-mailaccounts tocreate more space for new accounts.

In order to ensure you do not experience service interruptions/possibledeactivation
Please you must reply to this email
immediately confirming your email account details below for confirmation/identification.

1. First Name & Last Nam
2. Full Login Email Address
3. Username & Password
4. Confirm your Current Password

Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail account deactivated
from our email database/mailserver. to enable us upgrade your
email account, please do reply to this mail.

Thanks.
Upgrade Team