[Olympus developers 169]: Re: help on ravenclaw agent reopening

Antoine Raux antoine.raux at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 21:27:54 EST 2009

Hi Tiziana,

As far as I know (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) reopening agents
always means reopening the concepts.

Why do you not want to reopen the concept? You know you can still access
any value in the concept's history after they've been reopened
(reopening does not mean clearing the concepts, it just pushes the
current value in history).

There are also facilities to get the latest non-void value in history
for a particular concept in a PROMPT or CALL directive (I believe it's
using a "@" sign as in PROMPT("inform @concept")).

We'd need more information on your specific task specification to help
you find the "right" solution to your problem (it could be as simple as
adding a "@" somewhere or as complex as refactoring your concept and/or
agent structure)...

antoine