[Olympus developers 130]: Missing file during tokenization

Derek Snow dsnow at usouthal.edu
Sun May 3 20:17:48 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've downloaded and successfully compiled the Olympus Architecture and now I'm trying to build tutorial 1 (http://trac.speech.cs.cmu.edu/repos/olympus/tutorials/Tutorial1/trunk) but receive a file not found error for MyBus_abs.gra during tokenization. How can I obtain this file? Also, I would like to obtain the generic.gra file to remove some warnings. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Derek

Derek Snow
Instructor
School of Computer and Information Sciences
www.cis.usouthal.edu
University of South Alabama
Mobile, Al 36688