[Olympus developers 84]: Reg olympus dialog management framework

chandrakanth reddy dargula chandrakanth.vnr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 03:53:48 EST 2009

Hi,

My self Chandrakanth working as software engineer in embedded domain
and intrested in contributing to the open source olympus dialog
management framework. I am a rookie to this framework. Could you
please let me know what are the key challenges still present in this
framework and which are i can concentrate to contribute to this
framework.

Could please also let me is there any research or development going on
to develop similar kind of framework for handheld devices(embedded
applications). If it is already started what are key challenges which
still needs to be addressed for the same.

Regards,
Chandrakanth.