[Olympus developers 148]: Re: Error building Olympus from trunk

Benjamin Frisch bfrisch at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 19 13:05:17 EDT 2009

Hi Dhawal,  Can you replace your OlympusBuild.pm in C:\olympus\Build on your
computer with the attached OlympusBuild.pm, run OlympusBuild.pl again, and
let me know if the solution build is successful (you'll still get the
warning, but the solution build won't fail).  If it is, I'll commit the fix.
 If not, send me your new build.log.  I then recommend that you do an SVN
checkout rather than an SVN export of the Olympus trunk and RoomLine, and
there will likely be some changes to the trunk and there will definitely be
changes to RoomLine before the official release.  (An single SVN update of
both every day until release should be sufficient to keep up with changes.)

Thanks,
Ben