[Olympus developers 147]: Error building Olympus from trunk

Dhawal Shah dhawaljshah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 05:24:31 EDT 2009

Hi,
I downloaded the latest Olympus from trunk, installed CMake and then ran
OlympusBuild.pl, which resulted in this error straight up: Writing the
current checked out SVN branch and revision to Build\SVN_Data.h failed.

The build continued thereafter but there were errors all the way. Could
someone explain how to get around this?
I attached the build.log file in a separate email which is awaiting
moderator approval.

Thanks in advance!

Dhawal Shah