[Olympus developers 28]: Re: cmucltk changes

Benjamin Frisch bfrisch at cs.cmu.edu
Sun May 4 04:28:52 EDT 2008

I am not in favor of introducing a Cygwin dependency as well; however,
I understood the original message to imply that the rebuilt binaries
do not require Cygwin to run.  If the former is true I am ok with a VS
Windows build being pushed off until 2.3; however, I think 1 is ideal
if Cygwin/Unix support for the cmulmtk can be retained along with VS
build support with relative ease in time for 2.2.  (Perhaps, we need a
test framework for this?)

Ben