[Olympus developers 25]: Re: [Fwd: binding filters]

Antoine Raux antoine at cs.cmu.edu
Sun May 4 00:24:06 EDT 2008

I completed the Binding Filters section in the Wiki
(http://wiki.speech.cs.cmu.edu/olympus/index.php/RavenClaw_Grammar_Mappings_and_Binding_Filters#Binding_Filters).
It should now give a pretty good idea of what binding filters are and
how to use them (at least I hope so...).

BTW, the MeetingLine system as it stands now does not use the datetime
binding filter (it is declared in the CORE_CONFIGURATION and the
function exists, but no grammar mapping uses ">:datetime"), which partly
led to the confusion. I see that Thomas has just removed all the binding
filter code from the MeetingLine repository, which is good :)

antoine