[Olympus developers 24]: Re: [Fwd: binding filters]

TK Harris tkharris at cs.cmu.edu
Sat May 3 23:31:50 EDT 2008

So there is some DateTime documentation on the wiki. It was an orphaned
page, as "Date Time". The list of components referred to "DateTime". I
changed the page name to match what's in the component list, so you can
now find it at:
http://wiki.speech.cs.cmu.edu/olympus/index.php/DateTime

There's also the following documentation on binding filters:
http://wiki.speech.cs.cmu.edu/olympus/index.php/RavenClaw_Grammar_Mappings_and_Binding_Filters
I just reworked that page so that it's a little easier to follow.

-Thomas