Connectionists: M.Sc. Modeling for Neuronal and Cognitive Systems - applications are open

Chloe Bourgeois Chloe.BOURGEOIS at univ-cotedazur.fr
Wed May 15 05:35:56 EDT 2024

[APPLICATIONS FOR 2024-25 ARE OPEN UNTIL JUNE 15 !]

The M.Sc. Mod4NeuCog is a two-year interdisciplinary master's program at Université Côte d'Azur (Nice, France), which aims to train active researchers at the crossroads of computer science, applied mathematics and cognitive neuroscience.

We encourage students with a background in computer science, mathematics, cognitive science, psychology or neuroscience to apply to our program, where they will learn to model cognitive functions using mathematical and computational tools.

After the program, students are specialized in computational neuro/cognitive science and able to work in fully interdisciplinary settings, with a strong foundation in mathematics.

More information available at our website : https://univ-cotedazur.eu/msc/modeling-for-neuronal-and-cognitive-systems

--
Chloé BOURGEOIS-ANTONINI
Responsable administrative