Connectionists: NEST Conference 2024 — Register by Friday!

Hans Ekkehard Plesser hans.ekkehard.plesser at nmbu.no
Tue Jun 4 11:42:18 EDT 2024

Dear Colleagues,

We are looking forward to an exciting Virtual NEST Conference 2024 on Monday/Tuesday 17./18. June 2024.

This years program includes keynotes by

                Tadashi Yamazaki, University of Electro-Communications, Japan
                Diversity and inclusion: Distributed simulation of multiple brain and body models in multiple simulators on multiple computers across multiple organizations

                Benedetta Gambosi, University of Pavia
                A multiarea model predicts the changes in thalamocortical beta oscillations caused by dopamine depletion in basal ganglia and cerebellum

                Tobias Gemmeke, RWTH Aachen
                Accelerated Simulation of Biological Neural Networks

                Behnam Ghazinouri, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
The attractor dynamics of behavioral flexibility in spatial and reversal learning

complemented by contributed talks, posters and a workshop Introducing Arbor.

For the full program an to register, please see https://nest-simulator.org/conference.

Registration deadline is this FRIDAY, 7 June 2024.

We are looking forward to seeing you at the NEST Conference 2024!

Hans Ekkehard Plesser

--

Prof. Dr. Hans Ekkehard Plesser

Department of Data Science