Connectionists: Postdoc position in comp. neuroscience at the Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience, Trondheim

Soledad Gonzalo Cogno soledad.g.cogno at ntnu.no
Mon Nov 6 00:04:54 EST 2023

Dear all,

My lab has an opening for a postdoc position.

* The position is at the Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience (KISN, https://www.ntnu.edu/kavli), at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). The Centre for Algorithms in the Cortex is based at the KISN (https://www.ntnu.edu/kavli/centre-for-algorithms-in-the-cortex) and is a recently established centre of excellence funded for 10 years by the Research Council of Norway. We offer an international and multidisciplinary environment.

* The position will be part of my group, and the project is in collaboration with the Moser lab (KISN). The position will be for 2 years.

* The successful candidate will combine the analysis of large-scale neural population recordings obtained with Neuropixels probes (the data will be collected by other team members) with the development of computational models.

* For more information and details about how to apply please see: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/249793/postdoctoral-fellow

* Deadline: December 1st.

Finally, I will be at SfN, so if anyone wants to have a chat about the position, please let me know.

Best,
Soledad

---
Soledad Gonzalo Cogno, PhD
Group Leader
Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience
Olav Kyrres gate 9
7030 Trondheim, Norway