Connectionists: [Jobs] 25 Assist/Assoc/Full Professor Positions at TU Eindhoven

De Campos, Cassio c.decampos at tue.nl
Fri Mar 17 03:08:04 EDT 2023

The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of TU Eindhoven is looking for 25 new colleagues to complement our department, and we welcome applications in all areas of computer science, mathematics, data science, and artificial intelligence. Appointments can be at Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level, depending on the seniority of the profile.

https://www.tue.nl/en/working-at-tue/scientific-staff/tues-department-of-mathematics-and-computer-science-is-hiring/
https://jobs.tue.nl/en/vacancy/assistant-associate-and-full-professors-mathematics-and-computer-science-982722.html

Screening has started and the deadline of this call is 09 April 2023.

Best regards,
cassio.

--
Cassio de Campos
c.decampos at tue.nl
"It's not (only) about the result, it's about how we reached it.”