Connectionists: Information Decomposition Workshop, Dresden, June 5-9, 2023

Ari Pakman aripakman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 02:12:19 EST 2023

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you about our upcoming workshop on partial
information decomposition (PID).

The workshop will be called Decomposing Multivariate Information in Complex
Systems (DeMICS 23) and will take place during June 5th - 9th, 2023 at the
Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems (MPI PKS) in
Dresden. To participate please apply via the application link on the
conference website: https://www.pks.mpg.de/demics23

Please forward this to anyone you consider interested in partial
information decomposition, especially if you are unable to attend yourself.

Please note the approaching application deadline on March 31st.
Applications before this date will be considered preferentially.

For successful applicants, meals and accommodation will be provided by the
MPI PKS, with a small fee of 140 EUR asked for to cover social dinners,
excursion and coffee breaks.

We look forward to seeing you in Dresden!

Kind regards,

Conor Finn

Ari Pakman

Michael Wibral