Connectionists: PhD positions available in ML-flavoured neural modelling

Goodman, Daniel F M d.goodman at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Oct 12 07:49:34 EDT 2022

If you're interested in doing a PhD with me in using ML techniques to explore neuroscience questions with spiking neural networks, etc. Please get in touch.

Application process:

http://neural-reckoning.org/openings.html

To get a quick idea of whether or not you're interested, check out this paper. Basically if you like this, you'd be at home.

http://neural-reckoning.org/pub_heterogeneity.html

Dan

If you are interested in a future where access to and participation in research are equitable and open to all, please take a moment to read and sign our open letter to the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy<https://ostp-letter.github.io/why.html>. Your support can make a real difference to the future of research.