Connectionists: Help in finding a journal about Psychology and Neural Networks

Sofia Leite sofiarsleite at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 04:48:43 EST 2022

Good morning all members of this list,

Would you know or recommend a journal where I can publish work on the
frontier between Psychology and Neural Networks? That has not been an easy
task.

I developed work on developmental neural networks: created a NN model based
on some premises of the Model of Hierarchical Complexity (MHC), a
developmental theory. The dataset I used is quite simple, since the goal
was not to have the model solving the problem, but solving it in a
developmental way, obeying to the rules of human development according to
the MHC. The study presents a novel method and obtained good results.

I appreciate your help!

--
Sofia Leite, PhD
Psicóloga Clínica