Connectionists: "Deletion of Data" Misconducts in Deep Learning

Juyang Weng juyang.weng at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:36:36 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Please see my attached report about "Deletion of (Undesirable) Data"
misconduct which has become rampant in so-called deep learning as well as
other machine learning modes.  Although my attached report is only about
Prof. Jeofferey Hiinton and his coworkers, the problem is much wider.

Prof. Xuanjing Huang: You raised a question about "computational resource"
competition in AI when you interviewed Prof. Lide Wu.  As you can see, here
the problems are deeper, including those from Alphabet/Google and
other teams and companies.

This is an open academic discussion.  If you have questions or comments,
please send them to all.

Best regards,
-John