Connectionists: Weird beliefs about consciousness

Danko Nikolic danko.nikolic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 03:15:43 EST 2022

Dear Juyang,

You wrote "Senior people do not want to get a PhD in all 6 disciplines in
the attached figure: biology, neuroscience, psychology, computer science,
electrical engineering, mathematics."

I would cross electrical engineering from that list. It seems to me that
the contribution of electrical engineering is minor. But then I would add
philosophy of mind and cybernetics. These two seem a lot more important
to acquire a PhD-level knowledge in.

Best,

Danko

Dr. Danko Nikolić
www.danko-nikolic.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/danko-nikolic/
--- A progress usually starts with an insight ---