Connectionists: Weird beliefs about consciousness

Juyang Weng juyang.weng at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 22:45:30 EST 2022

Dear Tsvi:

You wrote: "I believe scientists not seeing eye-to-eye with each other and
other members of the community is in no small part due to these terms."

I agree.  This is a HUGE problem, as the attached figure "Blind Men and an
Elephant"  indicates.   What should this multidisciplinary community do?
 Senior people do not want to get a PhD in all 6 disciplines in the
attached figure: biology, neuroscience, psychology, computer science,
electrical engineering, mathematics.

Best regards,
-John

--