Connectionists: Please stop having conversations on this mailing list

Cristian Grozea cristian.grozea at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Feb 7 10:16:15 EST 2022

I monitor with much interest the discussion, and am glad I have the
chance to get such nice summaries of interesting research work that I
can then examine in details later.

It is certainly the most interesting thing that happened in this list in
a very long time, and I am aware of no equivalent or alternative forum
where this mostly scientific discussion could take place.

Therefore, please continue.

best regards,

Cristian Grozea

--
Dr. Cristian Grozea
Visual Computing (VISCOM)
cristian.grozea at fokus.fraunhofer.de

Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems FOKUS
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31
10589 Berlin
Germany
http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de