Connectionists: Please stop having conversations on this mailing list

Brad Wyble bwyble at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 09:40:37 EST 2022

Agreed, I don't know what is the point of mailing lists except to encourage
scientific exchange. The present discussions, while not always moving in a
strictly forward direction, are a welcome break from the list of workshops,
symposiums and opportunities that are the usual fare for connectionists.
It's easy to skip over a thread if you don't find it useful.

--
Brad Wyble
Associate Professor

http://wyblelab.com