Connectionists: Please stop having conversations on this mailing list

pau pau at ini.uzh.ch
Sat Feb 5 11:29:58 EST 2022

Dear connectionists,

To the best of my understanding, the aim of this mailing list is to meet
the needs of working professionals. I understand by this sharing
information about events, publications, developments, etc. that can be
useful for someone who works in this field.
If someone wants to argue, discuss, praise or assign blame, agree or
disagree, please do so in private correspondence or in non-work-specific
social media channels.

Best,
P.