Connectionists: Systems Vision Science Summer School & Symposium: Aug. 14-24, in Tuebingen, Germany

Zhaoping Li li.zhaoping at tuebingen.mpg.de
Wed Dec 21 06:26:42 EST 2022

*Systems Vision Science Summer school & Symposium, Aug. 14-24, in
Tübingen, Germany*

*--------------------------------*

Applications are invited for a brand new summer school designed
foreveryone interested in gaining a systems level understanding
ofbiological vision.
We plan a coherent, graduate-level, syllabus on theintegration of
experimental data with theory and models, featuringlectures,
guided exercises and discussion sessions. The summer schoolwill end with
a Systems Vision Science symposium on frontier topics,with talks and
posters by additional participants.

All summer school participants are invited to attend the symposium, and
are welcome to submit contributions.

*--------------------------------*

***Invited lecturers and speakers include:*Assaf Breska, Peter Dayan,
Andrea van Doorn,Wolfgang Einhäuser-Treyer, Karl Gegenfurtner, Ziad
Hafed, Tadashi Isa,
Jan Koenderink,Kristine Krug, Hanspeter Mallot, Laurence Maloney, Pascal
Mamassian, Antje Nuthmann, Daniel Osorio, Andrew Parker, Jenny Read,
Alexander Schütz,
Manuel Spitschan, Kristina Visscher, Li Zhaoping.

*******--------------------------------*

Please
apply**via_https://summerschool.lizhaoping.org/application_<https://summerschool.lizhaoping.org/application/>*
by**** March 31, 2023.*

Please check out our
webpage_https://summerschool.lizhaoping.org_<https://summerschool.lizhaoping.org>
to find more out about the program, our invited lecturers/speakers,and
other details.

Please direct inquiries
to___svs.summerschool at tue.mpg.de_<mailto:svs.summerschool at tue.mpg.de>

*Organizing team:*

Li Zhaoping, Ulf Lüder, Maria Pavlovic, Junhao Liang

*__**_Max Planck Institute for Biological
Cybernetics_*<https://www.kyb.tuebingen.mpg.de/en>****

*__**_University of
Tuebingen_*<https://uni-tuebingen.de/en/faculties/faculty-of-science/faculty/>****

*__**_www.lizhaoping.org_* <http://www.lizhaoping.org>