Connectionists: Interdisciplinary Conference on Conversing with AI

Barbara Hammer bhammer at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Dec 21 03:29:22 EST 2022

Conference “Conversing with artificial intelligence”

Dear colleagues,

we are happy to invite you to the closing conference of a
VolkswagenStiftung funded, four year, interdisciplinary project on
conversing with artificial intelligence (www.impact-projekt.de). It will
take place from March 6^th to March 7^th in Berlin, close to the
Brandenburger Tor (https://www.axica.de/). The conference features three
keynotes (Catholijn Jonker, Michael Ann DeVito, Iyad Rahwan), a panel on
the ethical and legal implications of AI and a poster session.

Participation is free of charge and possible in person or online via
zoom. We invite poster presentations on topics related to interaction
with artificial intelligence. You can find more information and a form
to register at www.impact-projekt.de/#conference
<http://www.impact-projekt.de/#conference>.

Best wishes,

Barbara Hammer