Connectionists: Scientific Integrity, the 2021 Turing Lecture, etc. (Maria Kesa)

Juyang Weng juyang.weng at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:19:44 EST 2021

"My personal take and you can all kiss my ass message"
This message should be blocked by the moderator of connectionists at cmu.
Please remove it from the archive.  I would like to thank the moderator of
connectionists at cmu for his willingness to keep the transparency.

This is a personal attack and also many sentences in the link provided are,
amounting to violations of Robert's Rules of Order which ban personal
attacks in democratic discussions.

I would like to review personal attacks:
Personal attack - Wiktionary
Basically, it is a personal attack on an arguer that brings the
individual's personal circumstances, trustworthiness, or character into
question.

Argue about the issue on the floor, instead of the personal circumstances
of an arguer.

Is "Maria Kesa" a real name?

-John
----