Connectionists: Call for ETH AI Center Fellowships

Zurbrügg Jane jane.zurbruegg at ai.ethz.ch
Wed Nov 10 07:21:49 EST 2021

Dear Members of the Connectionists Mail List,

The ETH AI Center is the central hub for artificial intelligence at ETH Zürich — an interdisciplinary coalition with over 100 affiliated professors and research groups. We would like to advertise our fully-funded PhD and Post-Doc Fellowship opportunities to your students.

Consistently ranked amongst the best places to live in the world, Zürich hosts a vibrant ecosystem for research, industry, and start-ups in artificial intelligence and machine learning.

The ETH AI Center Fellowship is one of the top programs for pursuing a PhD or Post-Doc in AI & Machine Learning worldwide. As a result, we target extraordinary students who aim at shaping the future of AI and like to work in an interdisciplinary setting. Further information can be found at https://ai.ethz.ch/fellows2022.

Application deadlines:

  *   PhD Students: November 30, 2021
  *   Post-Docs: December 15, 2021

If you know somebody who could be interested in applying, we would be grateful if you could support us by forwarding them this message.

Best regards,

On behalf of the ETH AI Center,

Jane Zurbrügg

--