Connectionists: [meetings] CFP Journal Track submissions to the IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning ICDL 2021 (11th edition of the ICDL-EPIROB Conference).

Alessandra alessandra.sciutti at gmail.com
Fri May 21 08:49:25 EDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

There are still few days to submit a Journal Track Submission to ICDL 2021

The extended deadline is May 28th, 2021.

We highly recommend a submission to the ICDL Journal Track to discuss
important results related to cognitive and developmental systems recently
published as journal articles (i.e. during 2020 or 2021), but not previously
presented as conference papers.

All submissions must include in a single PDF the details of the original
journal paper and a cover letter to explain why the authors believe that the
paper is central for ICDL. The detailed instructions for the submission can
be found here:  <https://icdl-2021.org/submission/#journal>
https://icdl-2021.org/submission/#journal

IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL) 2021

(11th ICDL-EPIROB)

Conference dates: August 23rd-26th, 2021

Web page: https://icdl-2021.org/

An IEEE Computational Society-sponsored conference

Location: Beijing, China (Due to the influence of COVID-19, IEEE ICDL 2021
will be held in hybrid format)

The IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL),
previously referred to as ICDL-EpiRob, is the premier gathering of
professionals dedicated to the advancement of cognitive and developmental
learning. As such, ICDL is a unique conference gathering researchers from
computer science, robotics, psychology and developmental science. We invite
submissions for the conference in 2021 to explore, extend, and consolidate
the interdisciplinary boundaries of this exciting research field.

Alessandra Sciutti (PhD)

Researcher Tenure Track - P.I. CONTACT Unit

Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia - Via Enrico Melen 83, Building B 16152
Genova, Italy

email:  <mailto:alessandra.sciutti at iit.it> alessandra.sciutti at iit.it

website:  <https://www.iit.it/people/alessandra-sciutti>
https://www.iit.it/people/alessandra-sciutti