Connectionists: Challenges and Opportunities in Multiagent RL: Virtual Seminar Series

Frans Oliehoek fa.oliehoek at gmail.com
Tue May 18 17:54:41 EDT 2021

Dear all,

After a successful series of talks earlier this year, we are excited to
announce a second series of virtual seminars on the Challenges and
Opportunities for Multiagent Reinforcement Learning (COMARL).

The goal of the virtual seminar series is to present the latest research
in multiagent reinforcement learning and game theory. Over the last few
years, momentum and discussions have been rapidly building up in these
interrelated fields, and we hope to support this by a virtual venue for
peers to attend high-quality talks, and most importantly, interact with
other researchers in multiagent RL.

As such, we will be hosting fortnightly seminars on Thursdays (generally
held around 4-5pm CEST time) that will be completely open for interested
parties to attend, live streamed on YouTube and Google Meet, with plenty
of opportunity for attendees to interact and engage with speakers!
Recordings will also be made available on our website:
https://sites.google.com/view/comarl-seminars/.

We have a number of great speakers already lined up, including Matt
Taylor, Roxana  Radeluscu and Marc Lanctot.

We kick off May 27th, 4PM CEST with Matt!

For additional information, please see our:
* Website (includes schedule, instructions on how to join, etc.)
* Twitter account (for speaker announcements and more!): @ComarlSeminars
* Google Group (to receive invitations): comarlseminars at googlegroups.com

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards from the organizers,