Connectionists: Final CFP: CIKM2021 International Workshop on Modelling Uncertainty in the Financial World (MUFin21)

Maneet Singh maneetsingh18 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 01:05:45 EDT 2021

Dear Researcher,

We invite you to submit at the MUFin21 workshop! The workshop provides a
platform for experts across industry and academia to discuss and present
challenges, novel solutions, and pave the way for future directions in
modelling sequential data uncertainty for the financial world. We invite
papers focused on modelling uncertainty for financial applications. Topics
of interest include, but are not limited to the following:

*Application Topics:*

   - Evaluating financial risk
   - Forecasting stock market
   - Modelling seasonality in market trends
   - Fraud prediction
   - Modelling temporal social media activity
   - Recommendation systems
   - Adversarial Attacks on financial models

*Technical Topics:*

   - Temporal/Sequential data modelling – clustering, classification
   - Modelling uncertainty in financial data
   - Temporal graphs
   - Time Series Forecasting
   - Text analytics of financial reports, forecasts, and documents
   - Explainable/interpretable sequential modelling
   - Exploring fairness and robustness towards bias in financial models
   - Representation learning from temporal/sequential data
   - Modelling financial data as temporal point processes

*Submission Deadline: 22nd July 2021 (Extended)*

Website: https://sites.google.com/view/mufin21/home

The best paper of the workshop will be awarded a *Best Paper Award* worth
$500!

Please refer to the website for more details. Incase of any queries, please
reach out to Maneet Singh at maneet.singh at mastercard.com.

Best,

Maneet