Connectionists: Final CFP: CIKM2021 International Workshop on Modelling Uncertainty in the Financial World (MUFin21)

Maneet Singh maneetsingh18 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 00:39:10 EDT 2021

Dear Researcher,

Ten days left to the paper submission deadline!

We invite you to submit at the MUFin21 workshop! The workshop provides a
platform for experts across industry and academia to discuss and present
challenges, novel solutions, and pave the way for future directions in
modelling sequential data uncertainty for the financial world. *We invite
papers focused on modelling uncertainty for financial applications.* Topics
of interest include, but are not limited to the following:

*Application Topics:*

   - Evaluating financial risk
   - Forecasting stock market
   - Modelling seasonality in market trends
   - Fraud prediction
   - Modelling temporal social media activity
   - Recommendation systems
   - Adversarial Attacks on financial models

*Technical Topics:*

   - Temporal/Sequential data modelling – clustering, classification
   - Modelling uncertainty in financial data
   - Temporal graphs
   - Time Series Forecasting
   - Text analytics of financial reports, forecasts, and documents
   - Explainable/interpretable sequential modelling
   - Exploring fairness and robustness towards bias in financial models
   - Representation learning from temporal/sequential data
   - Modelling financial data as temporal point processes

*Submission Deadline: 15th July 2021*

Website: https://sites.google.com/view/mufin21/home

The best paper of the workshop will be awarded a *Best Paper Award* worth
$500!

Please refer to the website for more details. Incase of any queries, please
reach out to Maneet Singh at maneet.singh at mastercard.com.

Best,

Maneet