Connectionists: Postdoctoral Position at Max Planck Institute in Berlin

Nicolas Schuck nico.schuck at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 11:45:58 EST 2021

Dear colleagues,

A postdoc position in my lab at the Max Planck Institute in Berlin is
available as part of an ERC funded project investigating age-related
changes in memory replay using fMRI.

Applicants should submit a cover letter describing research interests (max.
2 pages), a CV and 2 representative publications. More information about
the position can be found here:
https://www.mpib-berlin.mpg.de/1393516/2021-12-14-neurocode-postdoctoral-researcher?c=219557

The deadline is Jan 31 2022. Please forward this email to anybody who might
be interested.

Of course, I'd be happy to have an informal chat about the position with
potentially interested candidates.

Thank you,

--
Dr. Nicolas Schuck