Connectionists: Openings in the PhD program at the University of Sydney in NLP

Jonathan Kummerfeld jkummerf at umich.edu
Thu Dec 9 16:56:55 EST 2021

I'm recruiting PhD students for my new group at the University of Sydney.
See this page for details:

https://www.jkk.name/students/recruiting-phd/

The deadline to apply is *December 17, 2021*. The start date can either be
in late 2022 or early 2023. Note that, unlike the central application
process for many PhD programs, students should apply directly to me.

Thanks!

Jonathan Kummerfeld

--
Visiting Scholar, Harvard University
Research Associate II, University of Michigan

Mid-2022: Senior Lecturer (ie. research tenure-track Asst. Prof.) U. Sydney

e: jkummerf at umich.edu
w: www.jkk.name