Connectionists: 3rd BCI-UC: Voting open until Sunday

Anja Meunier anja.meunier at univie.ac.at
Mon Dec 6 05:15:23 EST 2021

Dear colleagues,

the voting period for the 3rd BCI Un-Conference is now open! Find the
registration and voting portal here [1] [1].

We have received many excellent submissions, now it is your turn to vote
for those that you would like to hear about during BCI-UC on January
27th, 2022. The voting portal will be open until Sunday, December 12th,
2021, 11:59 pm (CET). We will invite the authors of the top-voted
abstracts to present at the un-conference. In addition, the 3rd BCI-UC
will feature keynotes by Cynthia Chestek (University of Michigan) [2]
and Thorsten Zander (TU Brandenburg) [3].

BCI-UC is an online un-conference that provides rapid dissemination of
novel research results in the BCI community. Participants can submit
abstracts to apply for 20 minutes presentation slots. Abstracts are not
reviewed by a program committee. Rather, all registered participants can
vote on which of the submitted abstracts they would like to see
presented at the un-conference. Because the BCI-UC does not publish
conference proceedings, submitted abstracts can report novel as well as
already published work. Registration and attendance are free of charge.
Presentations of the 1st and 2nd BCI-UC can be re-watched [4].

Join us in setting the BCIUC agenda!

The BCI-UC committee:
Moritz Grosse-Wentrup
Anja Meunier