Connectionists: New faculty positions in the UiT Machine Learning Group

Robert Jenssen robert.jenssen at uit.no
Thu Nov 12 03:39:19 EST 2020

The Machine Learning Group http://machine-learning.uit.no at UiT The Arctic University of Norway is seeking new faculty members.

We are a vibrant group located in the thriving city of Tromso, Norway, and we can offer excellent working conditions and social environment.

In the last couple of years, for instance, we have published in venues such as IEEE PAMI, ECCV, CVPR, etc. We are annually organizing the Northern Lights Deep Learning - NLDL - workshop http://nldl.org

We are leading a large research program funded by the Research Council of Norway and industry partners called "Visual Intelligence" (a centre for research-driven innovation), and we need to strengthen our team by quality faculty members at an international level. Please find the announcement here:

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/194367/1-2-positions-as-associate-professor-professor-in-machine-learning

Best wishes,
Robert Jenssen
---