Connectionists: Invitation for Summer Symposium on AI Research | 25th & 26th July 2020

alish dipani alish.dipani at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 16:06:23 EDT 2020

Greetings from *SAiDL <http://www.saidl.in/>, BITS Pilani, Goa Campus!*

Hope you are doing well.
 This email is to remind you to register on the crowdcast link below for
our Summer Symposium on AI Research. After registering on crowdcast, you
will get a reminder 10 minutes before the event starts. We hope to see all
of you tomorrow and day after (*25th and 26th July*).

The link for the Summer Symposium is as follows:
https://www.crowdcast.io/e/summer-symposium-on-ai

The schedule and time slots for the list of talks by our fantastic speakers
are up on our website!! Check it out now by visiting the 'Schedule' page at
https://bp-gc.in/symposium_2020 <https://t.co/NTb2itilLH?amp=1>

We will be live streaming the presentations simultaneously on YouTube, so
you can use that link to watch in the event that the Crowdcast call is
full. Note that the recorded live stream will be available on YouTube after
the symposium is over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je2cETG-8o8

Best,
SAiDL