Connectionists: Invitation for Summer Symposium on AI Research | 25th & 26th July 2020

alish dipani alish.dipani at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 16:46:32 EDT 2020

Greetings from *SAiDL*,

We are enthralled to present our first-ever "*Summer Symposium on AI
Research*" in association with *Anuradha and Prashanth Palakurthi Centre
for Artificial Intelligence Research** (APPCAIR) (*
https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/Goa/appcair/home*)*. It will be a *two-day
virtual event* so that you can attend this from the comfort of your home,
and it is completely *free*. Talks will cover *the current advancements in
Artificial Intelligence*. This event will also serve as a forum for
interaction between students pursuing similar career interests in AI.

We have a fantastic lineup of speakers already confirmed, including:-
- *Dr. Manish Gupta*, Director at Google AI Research India,
- *Dr. Manik Varma*, Principal Researcher at Microsoft Research,
- *Prof. Jayashree Kalpathy-Cramer*, Associate Professor at Harvard Medical
School,
- *Prof. Ross D. King*, Turing Fellow at Turing Institute,
- *Prof. Vijay Janapa Reddi*, Associate Professor at Harvard University,
- *Prof. Balaraman Ravindran*, Professor at IIT Madras,
- *Dr. Aleksandra Faust*, Staff Research Scientist at Google Brain, CA
- *Dr. Carsen Stringer*, Group Leader at Stringer Lab, HHMI Janelia
Research Campus
- *Dr. Lovekesh Vig*, Senior Scientist at TCS Research.

And this isn't even the complete list yet.

You can find out more details about this event on our website: (
https://sites.google.com/view/aisymposium2020/home).
Dates: *25th & 26th July 2020*

To register, fill out the form: https://forms.gle/hdJDL9NgMjDWtSys9

For more updates, follow SAiDL on twitter: https://twitter.com/SforAiDL.