Connectionists: Postdoctoral Researcher - Pronouns and MT - Uppsala University

Christian Hardmeier christian.hardmeier at lingfil.uu.se
Thu Dec 17 10:14:25 EST 2020

Postdoctoral Researcher in Computational Linguistics (18-22 months)
Uppsala University

Application deadline: 11 January 2021

We are offering a position for a postdoctoral researcher in Computational
Linguistics at Uppsala University. The position is available for 18 months of
full-time research, or up to 22 months assuming a 20% teaching load throughout
the employment.

The researcher will work on the development of multilingual neural models for
the translation of pronouns and other referring expressions in neural machine
translation as part of a project funded by the Swedish Research Council and
supervised by Christian Hardmeier (https://christianhardmeier.rax.ch/).

The researcher will be part of the NLP group at Uppsala University
(https://cl.lingfil.uu.se/people/). The position also offers opportunities for
collaboration with the NLP group at the IT University of Copenhagen.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with me:
christian.hardmeier at lingfil.uu.se

More information and application link in the official job posting:
https://uu.se/en/about-uu/join-us/details/?positionId=368356

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy