Connectionists: [Jobs] ML/CV Engineer

Mike Woodcock mike at kopernikusauto.com
Tue Dec 1 10:42:01 EST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Kopernikus Automotive is a startup working on self-driving cars to deploy solutions in constrained environments like factories, working in partnerships with leading global car manufacturers and suppliers. We mainly focus on using Cameras as the main sensor and the ML team is looking for a bright Computer Vision / Machine Learning engineer to join the team.
I invite you to check more on https://www.kopernikusauto.com/
We have two positions available for an ML/CV Engineer and a Junior/Entry level position as well. We are looking for bright minds in Machine Learning and Computer vision to join our team.
If you are interested you could read more on
* https://www.kopernikusauto.com/jobs2
* https://www.kopernikusauto.com/jobs4 (Junior)

If you have any doubts regarding the position you could contact us at
* jobs+cvml07 at kopernikusauto.com
* jobs+cvml08 at kopernikusauto.com (Junior position)

Kind regards,
Mike Woodcock, Principal ML Engineer