Connectionists: Open post-doctoral position @ ESA Φ-lab

Bertrand Le Saux bls at ieee.org
Tue Dec 1 09:17:05 EST 2020

We have an opening for a post-doc fellowship at the European Space Agency
(ESA)/ESRIN Φ-lab in Frascati (Rome), Italy.

We are looking for people with a background in artificial intelligence, AI
for Earth observation, machine learning, machine vision or quantum
computing.

Join us to make advances in Earth observation and modelling, and tackle
today's great challenges!

Full description and link to application:
https://career2.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=esa&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=11020&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=LTgIvnQmM4v7qkQNIEQetLDV7EHRKJ3maQkkQcJkPqk%3D

ESA Φ-lab blog: https://blogs.esa.int/philab/

Application expected by Dec. 11, 2020

Kind regards,
Bertrand Le Saux