Connectionists: CfP: Workshop on State-Based User Modelling at ACM WSDM Conference, Texas (Feb 2020)

Sahan Bulathwela sahanbull at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 04:14:13 EDT 2019

*We are delighted to announce the workshop on State-based User Modelling
(SUM ‘20) organised at the ACM Conference on Web Search and Data Mining
(WSDM)* *held on February 03, 2020 in Houston, TX, US.*

*Please find further details about the workshop and the focussed topics
at: https://www.k4all.org/event/wsdmsum20/
<https://www.k4all.org/event/wsdmsum20/>*

*We welcome contributions in the form of research papers, ongoing work and
position/vision papers in the topics:*

   - *User representation and recommender systems*
   - *Task understanding and supporting user tasks*
   - *State-aware evaluation*
   - *Human in the loop*
   - *User-aware systems*
   - *Cognitive/contextual user understanding*
   - *State-aware ML algorithms*

*All submissions and reviews will be handled electronically. Papers must be
submitted through Easychair by** 23:59, AoE (Anywhere on Earth) on December
1st, 2019.*

*We invite you to submit your contributions
at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wsdmsum20
<https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wsdmsum20>*

--

Kind regards

Sahan

--

*Sahan Bulathwela*

Research Assistant (Machine Learning,

Information Retrieval and Data Mining) for X5GON

www.x5gon.org

University College London

--

[image: in4maniac Blog]