Connectionists: [NeurIPS-related] Survey on defining A.I. and identifying relevant social issues to inform policy

Pete Krafft pmkrafft at uw.edu
Sun May 19 20:32:49 EDT 2019

Dear Connectionists,

I am running a survey and attempting to reach the A.I. and machine learning communities as broadly as I can.

The survey is about classifying and defining A.I. technologies, and my hope is that this survey might inform some ongoing A.I. policy discussions.

Whether you could use a fun short break from your NeurIPS crunch, or you are just interested in this topic, I'd love to get your thoughts!

https://ischooluw.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eWDnUFB1cyKjDrn?Q_CHL=connectionists

Feedback and email replies with thoughts are also welcome. :)

Please share with others too.

Retweet this tweet if you like the survey! https://twitter.com/_pmkr/status/1129999839947677696

--
Peter Krafft