Connectionists: Computational Neuroscientist position at UNSW Sydney

Bernard Balleine bernard.balleine at unsw.edu.au
Mon Apr 22 01:05:14 EDT 2019

Hello there,

I have a position for a Post Doctoral Fellow in Computational Neuroscience in my lab, the Decision Neuroscience Lab, at UNSW Sydney.

The job description is attached with a link to the advertisement.

I should be very grateful if you could bring this position to the attention of anybody who may be interested and suitably qualified.

Sincerely
Bernard Balleine PhD (Cantab)
Scientia Professor
Australia Laureate Fellow