Connectionists: Neuro-Inspired Computational Elements (NICE) 2019 Abstract Submission Closes in a week

Aimone, James Bradley jbaimon at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 12 16:03:26 EST 2018

Dear all:

Three notes on the upcoming 2019 NICE Workshop

  1.  Deadline:
Due to a few requests, abstract submission will be kept open for a few extra days.  Easychair will be closed to new submissions on Monday, November 19th.
  2.  Conference Proceedings:
As suggested below, NICE will have its first proceedings!  We will invite full-length submissions from the top submitted abstracts.  Proceedings will be published through ACM’s International Conference Proceedings Series.  Details are on the CFP
https://easychair.org/cfp/NICE2019
  3.  Registration:
NICE 2019 registration is posted at http://niceworkshop.org/nice-2019/

Best wishes,