Connectionists: NEURAL COMPUTATION - September 1, 2018

Terry Sejnowski terry at salk.edu
Fri Aug 17 08:51:32 EDT 2018

Neural Computation - Volume 30, Number 9 - September 1, 2018

Available online for download now:
http://www.mitpressjournals.org/toc/neco/30/9

-----

Article

>From Decisions to Movement - and Back Again
Thomas Parrc, Karl Friston

Letters

A New Foreperiod Effect on Inter-trial Phase Coherence.
Part I: Existence and Behavioral Relevance
Joaquin Rapela, Marissa Westerfield, and Jeanne Townsend

Spiking Elementary Motion Detector in Neuromorphic Systems
M. B. Milde, Olivier J. N. Bertrand, Harshawardhan Ramachandran,
Martin Egelhaaf, and Elisabetta Chicca

A Basic Phase Diagram of Neuronal Dynamics
Wenyuan Li, Wenyuan Li, Igor V Ovchinnikov, Honglin Chen,
Zhe Wang, Albert Lee, Houchul Lee, Carlos Cepeda,
Robert N Schwartz, Karlheinz Meier, and Kang Wang

A Computationally Efficient Visual Saliency Algorithm
Suitable for an Analog CMOS Implementation
Robert D'Angelo, Richard Wood, Nathan Lowry, Geremy Freifeld,
Haiyao Huang, Christopher D. Salthouse, Brent Hollosi,
Matthew Muresan, Wes Uy, Nhut Tran, Armand Chery,
Dorothy C. Poppe, and Sameer Sonkusale

ASIC Implementation of Nonlinear Dynamical Model for Hippocampal Prosthesis
Zhitong Qiao, Yan Han, Hiaoxia Han, Han Xu, Will X. Y. Li,
Dong Song, Theodore Berger, and Ray C. C. Cheung

A Locally Optimal Algorithm for Estimating a Generating Partition
>From an Observed Time Series and Its Application to Anomaly Detection
Najah F. Ghalyan, David J. Miller, and Asok Ray

Active Inference, Belief Propagation, and the Bethe Approximation
Sarah Schwoebel, Stefan Kiebel, and Dimitrije Markovic

An Empirical Evaluation of Rule Extraction
>From Recurrent Neural Networks
Qinglong Wang, Kaixuan Zhang, Alexander G Ororbia II,
Xinyu Xing, Xue Liu, and C. Lee Giles

ON-LINE -- http://www.mitpressjournals.org/neuralcomp

MIT Press Journals, One Rogers Street, Cambridge, MA 02142-1209
Tel: (617) 253-2889  FAX: (617) 577-1545 journals-cs at mit.edu