Connectionists: Creating a list of the most important computational predictions

Yiota Poirazi poirazi at imbb.forth.gr
Mon Jul 17 01:54:04 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I believe you would agree that, the greatest recognition of our
computational work comes with the experimental verification of our
computational predictions.

To highlight the most important outcomes of our theoretical work and
facilitate a closer interaction with experimental labs so as to increase
the chances of our predictions being experimentally tested, I would like to
encourage you to nominate your favorite prediction at the following google
form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJZ2RrXJ0nZonIuyNzN0Cl
gXDKDb7xTzoJOiqZTGxm9Kh7ow/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

This effort is already endorsed by the OCNS Board of directors and started
yesterday during the CNS 2017 meeting in Antwerp. The resulting list will
be posted on the CNS 2017 web site and disseminated in social media, as a
reference for experimentalists.

Thank you very much for supporting this important effort!

Best wishes,

Panayiota Poirazi

--
Panayiota Poirazi, Ph.D.