Connectionists: Dear Aging/Alzheimer's Colleagues: Rutgers Medical School Seeks Applicants for Endowed Chair in Alzheimer's Disease (ideally to build up a Dementia/AD center)

Mark Gluck gluck at pavlov.rutgers.edu
Thu Jan 12 10:59:15 EST 2017

Dear Aging/Alzheimer's Colleagues:

Rutgers Medical School Seeks Applicants for Endowed Chair in Alzheimer's Disease. See notice below.

The ideal candidate would be someone who is currently at a major Dementia/AD research and clinical care center and would be interested in coming to Rutgers University in New Jersey to build up a clinical and research center of excellence in Alzheimer’s and related neurodegenerative diseases. It would be helpful to have someone with both clinical and research experience, as well as a history of working with pharmaceutical and federal funders of clinical Alzheimer’s research and trials.

To apply, please send applications to terri.wood at rutgers.edu <mailto:terri.wood at rutgers.edu> or bhi at ca.rutgers.edu <mailto:bhi at ca.rutgers.edu> .

I would be happy to be cc’ed on the initial correspondence to gluck at rutgers.edu <mailto:gluck at rutgers.edu>.

For more information on our own NIA and NJ DOH-funded research in Newark on aging and Alzheimer’s diseases in African Americans, see www.brainhealth.rutgers.edu <http://www.brainhealth.rutgers.edu/>, the website of our African American Brain Health Initiative at Rutgers University.

- Mark Gluck

Dr. Mark A. Gluck,  Professor
Center for Molecular & Behavioral Neuroscience
Rutgers University — Newark
197 University Ave.
Newark, New Jersey  07102
 	 Web:  http://www.gluck.edu <http://www.gluck.edu/>