Connectionists: Towards solving the Hard Problem of Consciousness

Stephen Grossberg steve at bu.edu
Thu Jan 12 08:51:59 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to call your attention to my article about the Hard Problem of Consciousness. The results have enabled me to explain lots of psychological and neurobiological data about normal subjects and clinical patients for which I can find no other explanations, let alone explanations as part of an emerging unified theory.

The article is published Open Access so anyone can read it.

Grossberg, S. (2017). Towards solving the Hard Problem of Consciousness:
The varieties of brain resonances and the conscious experiences that they support
Neural Networks 87, 38–95
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0893608016301800 <http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0893608016301800>

Best,

Steve

Stephen Grossberg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Grossberg <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Grossberg>
http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=3BIV70wAAAAJ&hl=en <http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=3BIV70wAAAAJ&hl=en>https://youtu.be/9n5AnvFur7I <https://youtu.be/9n5AnvFur7I>

Wang Professor of Cognitive and Neural Systems
Professor of Mathematics & Statistics, Psychological & Brain Sciences, and Biomedical Engineering
Director, Center for Adaptive Systems
http://cns.bu.edu/~steve <http://cns.bu.edu/~steve>
steve at bu.edu <mailto:steve at bu.edu>